10/8/07

Zelda Cake Like None Other

Last week I touched on the multiplayer aspect of Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, but today is a whole different Zelda ballgame. You may have seen cakes created for weddings, birthdays, or any other occasion decorated with a videogame theme, but I bet you have never seen one like this. This has got to be the most incredibly detailed cake I have ever seen. This isn't the type of cake I would actually ever eat though, I would feel too bad for destroying something so brilliant.

Zelda Cake Top


If you can't tell by the close view, that is Link and Tetra from the Zelda games The Wind Waker (Gamecube) and The Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS). But the close up view on the top of the cake still just doesn't do this cake justice. No, no, no. Look below for even more beauty.

Zelda Cake

5 comments:

mndrix said...

Very cool cake!

Anonymous said...

yeah i got my litttle girl a cake like that. it jus only had 1 lair and a big picture of that boy from zelda, whats his name you know.

Travis Hendricks said...

Link is the name of the main character from Zelda.

Unknown said...

voll krass alter

Anonymous said...

voll krass alter