There's always some big announcements at E3 and there are always all sorts of rumors to build up to the show. So I simply cannot let this E3 go by without me shooting you some of my rumors and predictions.
- DVD-enabled Wii will be announced and will be released before the end of this year.
- There will be no price drops from either Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo anounced during the show.
- Square-Enix makes an announcement that Final Fantasy will make it's way to Xbox 360
- Nintendo will launch a new Wii Channel during the show.
- Metal Gear Solid 4 will make it through the entire show with no announcement for an Xbox 360 version, because there isn't going to be one (at least not before '09).
- Sony announces plans for new hard drive only PSP2.
- Mario Kart Wii will be announced for an '08 release.
- The ICO team will demonstrate their new epic project, dragons will be involved.
- Peter Molyneux demonstrate Fable 2 and it will be an incredible presentation. We'll see if the final game turns out any good.