Nintendo's E3 Conference had a pretty decent list of games and announcements. One thing Nintendo's conference had over the Microsoft conference was at least one new piece of important information. Mario Kart Wii is coming out in the "first quarter of 2008." Also announced during the show was a new casual game called Wii Fit, and let me be honest, I'm not entirely convinced with the whole balancing mat that's required. But time will tell. There were a few other game demonstrations for games we already knew existed and a few official release dates for the big boys but all in all it was only a decent show.
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl will be released on Dec. 3
- Super Mario Galaxy will be released on Nov. 12
- The new Zapper controller was unveiled along with a 32 person multiplayer version of Medal of Honor.
- More than 5.6 million game downloads on Virtual Console so far
- Miyamoto's new Wii Channel gets a name: Check Mii Out
- Wii Fit was announced that has you balancing and kicking while on a mat; huh, this better not be replacing Wii Fitness
In the end, I would rate Nintendo's E3 Conference a 6/10. Nothing too ground breaking and one sweet game announcement in Mario Kart Wii.