8/27/07

Holiday Sales Charts Prediction

After the warm reception of the last Google Trends comparison for games this holiday season on the Nintendo Wii I thought I would make one for all home console's games. Let me know if I missed something here but I believe I got the main games for each system. I wish I could place Grand Theft Auto IV on this list but considering it's not coming out this year anymore it doesn't make sense. Looks to me like Halo 3 will be the big winner with Heavenly Sword at the very bottom and Galaxy and Smash are holding the middle. To me, this sounds just about right.


Now imagine how much better the PS3 would be doing against the other consoles with these other future games. Would having Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid release this year make the battle a littl emore interesting? It appears at least one of them would make a run for the top.

0 comments: