5/31/07

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Trick

So I was playing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow the other day on the way to work since I still haven't beaten the unlockable Julius Mode. I am a decent way along but I still need to beat it all the way; not to mention the fact that I haven't even started Hard Mode. But that's another tale altogether. While playing my saved file of Julius Mode I discovered a neat little trick during my attempts at beating Death (the grim reaper looking boss). At this point in the game you will not only have Julius Belmont as a playable character but Yoko Belnades and Alucard (sweet vampire character). By pressing the X button you can switch between characters on the fly. The nice part about this transfer from one character to another is that you become invulnerable for about a full second. This may not seem like much time to those who haven't played the game before but, trust me, using this tactic with the right timing can be a total life-saver.

0 comments: