5/31/07

Shadowrun for 360: To Open or Not To Open

That really is the question here. I just recently received Shadowrun and my roommate and I cannot decide if we want to open it or not. It was he who bought it so I don't want to go open it up and play it but then again I am wondering why he bought it. Well we both played it at E3 last year and it was a pretty fun time, difficult to get the hang of it with all the races and weapons and whatnot, but fun nonetheless. He has been extremely excited for this game to come out and then he comes home with it and he seems undecided. No where online has reviews for this game and even the boards are very quiet about it. So what should we do? Is there anyone out there that has played this game and can give me some reason for him to open it?

0 comments: