5/13/07

Wii + 360, I'm a believer

So over the weekend I decided to spend an entire paycheck to soup up my gaming setup (I'll post pictures later) with a 42" LCD Philips television. I am typically a Nintendo gamer but I have, in the last month or so, started playing more Xbox 360. My roommate has Gears of War and when hooked up to my new tv, looks simply gorgeous, not too mention the fact that the game rocks. Even just in the last day I have discovered the greatness of the Wii60 state of mind that so many other gamers have discovered. I woke up this morning with a few rounds of Tiger Woods Golf (Wii) and later in the evening I played some Gears of War (360) online and some Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii) multiplayer with some buddies. Having one system with a more casual and brand new way to play games coupled with a system that has more traditional games with sweet looking graphics really is the way to go, at least if you have the setup to appreciate the next generation graphics.

0 comments: