1/7/09

Games Played/Beaten in 2008

I did this last year and it seemed to work out pretty well. I simply keep a tab on every game I played throughout the year so I can look back on it later and see what all I enjoyed. I successfully completed 14 games this year (compared to 20 last year) and played a total of 45 this year (compared to 43 last year).

All in all it seems like I managed to beat fewer games this year but played more. I think the fact that I got married in the middle of the year may have put a small hindrance on my ability to beat more games. I think you all know why.

So without further ado, here is the list of games I played throughout the entirety of 2008. And later I will post my predictions for 2009 as well as my prediction score for 2008.

Completed (No Order):

1) Halo 3 (Xbox 360)

2) Super Mario Galaxy – Luigi and all 242 Stars (Wii)

3) Contra 4 (DS)

4) Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)

5) Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube)

6) Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

7) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

8) Lost Winds (WiiWare)

9) Mario Kart Wii (Wii)

10) No More Heroes (Wii)

11) LOL – Completed by having an awesome time (DS)

12) Picross (DS)

13) Boom Blox (Wii)

14) Lost Winds (Wii)

Partially Completed:

15) Bomberman Wii (Wii)

16) Tetris DS (DS)

17) Tetris Party (WiiWare)

18) Star Wars: Force Unleashed (Wii)

19) We Ski (Wii)

20) Gears of War 2 (Xbox360)

21) Rock Band (Wii)

22) Zack and Wiki (Wii)

23) Rock Band (Xbox 360)

24) Carnival Games (Wii)

25) Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)

26) Art Style: Orbient (WiiWare)

27) Locks’ Quest (DS)

28) Dancing with the Stars (Wii)

29) Call of Duty 4 (DS)

30) Spore Creatures (DS)

31) Endless Ocean (Wii)

32) Personal Trainer: Cooking (DS)

33) NHL ’08 (Xbox 360)

34) WiiFit (Wii)

35) Resident Evil 4: No Kills Run (Wii)

36) Star Wars: Rogue Leader 3 (Gamecube)

37) Super Mario Strikers: Charged (Wii)

38) Geist (Gamecube)

39) Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)

40) Super Metroid (SNES)

41) Super Mario Bros: Lost Levels (NES)

42) Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)

43) Guitar Hero III (Wii)

44) Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (Wii)

45) Wii Sports (Wii)

5 comments:

JJ Hendricks said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think you might have only beaten 13 games in 2008. You have Lost Winds twice. Once for Wii and once for WiiWare.

You still beat more games than I did by far (darn RPG's taking 40+ hours to beat).

Travis Hendricks said...

Whoops. Oh well, 13 isn't too bad I suppose. Those WiiWare games go by pretty quick for the most part. Too bad I can't download anymore of them since my system memory is full and I refuse to delete any from my system.

mndrix said...

That's a pretty good list. I'm surprised you were able to finish as many as you did even with getting married. You must have a great wife.

Travis Hendricks said...

I'll tell you what, I have an awesome wife. Once when she knew she was gonna be gone she told me, and this is word for word, "you should probably invite some friends over and play some games tonight, that would be fun."

Ah yes, that's when you know you've found a keeper.

Anonymous said...

psssshhhh...

you didn't fully complete 45 games!!???

ha, loser